Department of Technical Education Job Circular 2021. Now you can find the Department of Technical Education (DTE) Job Circular on their official website. And if you want you can see all types of job circular on our website. Please stay turn our website careerconnectbd.com for all categories update job circular. All are interested & eligible applicants able to apply for the Department of Technical Education job circular. We believe that our publication info helps the work seekers for finding a higher job. The deadline to submit your application to the DTE is January 31, 2021.
We have a tendency to try to publish government, Non-government, Banks, personal corporations, NGO jobs circular. And that we tend to serve all Bangladeshi jobs and Admission take a look at examinations queries and it’s the answer. We provide many forms of academic programs like examination type form up, routine, notice admission date, examination result, and Job examination question resolution on our web site.
Department of Technical Education Job Circular 2021
Directorate of Technical Education is a Bangladesh government Directorate under the Ministry of Education responsible for the development, expansion, and research in the field of technical education in Bangladesh. All information regarding the appointment of DTE Job related given on our website. Department of Technical Education invitations applications from the appropriate candidates for the subsequent positions.
Name of the Post & Vacancy:
- Religion Teacher (Islam) – 55
- Librarian (Grade-13) – 23
- Librarian (Grade-14) – 15
- Accountant – 09
- UDA Com Accountant – 09
- LDA Com Store Keeper – 25
- Assistant Cum Store Keeper – 10
- Office Assistant Cum Store Keeper – 17
- LDA Cum Typist – 01
- Assistant Cum Typist – 05
- Caretaker – 23
- Craft Instructor (Shop) – 39
- Craft Instructor (Lab) – 08
- Office Assistant – 224
- Office Shohayok/Security Guard – 70
Total Vacancy – 533
Summary of Original Circular
- Organization Name: Department of Technical Education (DTE)
- Posted on: January 10, 2021
- Post name: See Original Circular
- Job Type: Government Job
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Vacancy: See Original Circular
- Salary: See Original Circular
- Educational Qualifications: See Original Circular
- Job Location: See Original Circular
- Official Website: www.techedu.gov.bd
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
- Source: Bangladesh Pratidin
Department of Technical Education (DTE) Job Circular 2021 See and Download, Post Name, Educational Qualifications, Salary, Age. Apply Instructions, Application Fee, Payment Process, and Others Info in PDF & Images:
Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
Source: Bangladesh Pratidin
Official Notice Link: Click here to see the official circular notice
If you are eligible to apply for this Department of Technical Education (DTE), please apply on the http://dtev.teletalk.com.bd website. The deadline to submit your application is January 31, 2021, at 06:00 PM.
Rules for sending Exam fees:
DTEV <Space> User ID <Space> Send to 16222
Reply SMS: Applicant’s Name. TK. ……../- will be charged as an application fee. Your PIN is xxxxxxxx
DTEV <Space> YES <Space> PIN & Send to 16222.
Reply SMS: Congratulations Applicant’s Name, Payment Completed Successfully for DTEV Application for post xxxxxxxxxx User ID is (ABCDEF) and Password (xxxxxxxx).
DTE Job Circular 2021
If you have any queries about the DTE Job Circular then you can comment below the post or join our Facebook Page & Facebook Group. You can contact us at any time, we will try to solve your problem. You can get any more Govt. & Non-govt. Job-related circular, Govt. & private Bank job, NGO/Development, public & private Examination Suggestion & Question Solution all information, any time you can visit our website & Apply Now. Stay with us and Keep Visiting Our website careerconnectbd.com. Thanks!
See More Jobs Circular:
- Eskayef Pharmaceuticals Limited Job Circular 2021
- Ministry of Public Administration (MOPA) Job Circular 2021
- Bangladesh Air Force Job Circular 2021
- Pran Group Job Circular 2021
- Aristopharma Job Circular 2021